The WA Disability Support Awards celebrate the achievements of people who demonstrate excellence, passion, vision and commitment to supporting people with disability. They recognise those who go beyond ordinary standards of service and have a profound impact on the lives of the people they work with and support.
We would love to recognise people within Interchange for their outstanding achievements and would like your help to do this.
Do you know a person or a team who went above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of the people we support? Well then we would love to hear from you!
The categories for 2020 are:
- Excellence in Home and Family Support
- Excellence in Improving Employment Opportunities
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Regional Support
- Excellence in Advocacy and Rights Promotion
- Excellence in Supporting Social Inclusion
- Excellence in Leadership
Nominations open 3 December 2019
Contact us by ASAP
Nominations close 4 February 2020
Awards Gala Dinner 9 May 2020