Support Services resume with mandatory mask wearing!
The lockdown for Perth and Peel is ending as planned at midnight tonight. A few restrictions will remain in place for the next 3 days.
If you have supports planned, they will go ahead as normal. Please let our Schedulers know if you need any changes to your supports. Contact the scheduling team on (08) 6323 0884 or email@example.com.
Remaining Restrictions from Saturday 3.7.21 at 12:01am until Tuesday 6.7.21 at 12:01am
- Masks remain mandatory outside of your home (indoor and outdoors)
- On Public Transport.
- Usual exemptions are in place, including removing mask during vigorous exercise.
- Gatherings are limited to 10 visitors at all homes. Private Outdoor gatherings are limited to 20 people.
- For business and venues, the 4sqm rule applies. (Hospitality, beauty, fitness venues, casinos, nightclubs, entertainment venues, places of worship.)
- No group classes can take place.
- Seated service only for entertainment and hospitality venues.
- Find all further restrictions HERE.
Our main priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and the general community.
KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!