The WA Disability Support Awards celebrate the achievements of people who demonstrate excellence, passion, vision and commitment to supporting people with disability. They recognise those who go beyond ordinary standards of service and have a profound impact on the lives of the people they work with and support.
We would love to recognise people within Interchange for their outstanding achievements and would like your help to do this.
Do you know a person or a team who went above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of the people we support? Well then we would love to hear from you! Simply send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 21st of May.
To make the choice a bit easier please see the categories below or find out more HERE
- Emerging Leader
- Excellence in Home and Family Support
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Regional Support
- Excellence in Rights Promotion – Supporting Choice, Control and Capacity Building
- Excellence in Supporting Employment Outcomes
- Excellence in Supporting Inclusion and Citizenship
We are looking forward to hear from you!