Managing your NDIS Plan on your own can be overwhelming. The paperwork seems at times endless and the administration can be exhausting. That’s where we come in! Our NDIS Plan Managers, based in Perth and the Peel region of WA incl. Rockingham and Mandurah, help you in getting the most out of your plan and save you time by dealing with your providers, managing your budget, paying your invoices, and giving independent guidance. We work with you to maximise the benefits of your NDIS plan so you can live your best life. It’s fast, easy, and best of all, you still have the freedom of choice.
What is NDIS Plan Management?
Plan management is one of the options you have for managing the money in your NDIS Plan. Plan management gives you choice and control over how you use your NDIS budget but with the support of a Plan Manager, who helps manage your funds and pays your bills.
The NDIS offers three options for NDIS plan management:
- You can opt for the NDIS to manage your plan;
- You can self-manage your NDIS plan;
- You can choose to work with a plan manager, like Interchange.
What does a ‘Plan Manager’ do?
Our Plan Managers can support you by:
- Managing your Providers – We work directly with your providers to ensure payments and invoice processing are seamless.
- Processing your Payments – We receive invoices from your providers and pay them directly on your behalf.
- Handling your Budget – We help you to get the most out of your NDIS, keep track of your funds and take care of the required financial reporting for you.
- Lodging your Claims – We lodge your claims for you on the Government’s NDIS portal.
- Learning new skills – We help you to learn new skills so you can be more independent and can do the things you would like to do by yourself.
The Benefits of Plan Management
- No cost to you
Plan management fees do not come out of your support budget. They are calculated in addition to your care needs and paid for separately by the NDIS. This means that there is no out-of-pocket cost to you.
- Freedom of Choice
If you are currently NDIS agency-managed, you are restricted to using only NDIS registered providers. At Interchange we give you the choice of any provider, so you can choose the best care and services for you and your budget.
- Hassle-free Support and Guidance
We cover everything from paying your invoices, ensuring they are in line with your budget and NDIS price caps, assist you with any other budgeting queries, and making sure you are getting the best possible value. Our experts are here to support and guide you.
- No administration and paperwork
We will deal with all the paperwork, administration, and audits for you and will provide you with clear and easy-to-understand payment summaries.
NDIS Guide to Plan Management
To help you understand plan management, NDIS has released a Guide to Plan Management, with an Easy Read translation:
Anyone can choose to have plan management added to their NDIS Plan and there are no out-of-pocket expenses for you. At your next planning meeting, you can tell NDIS staff that you would like a plan manager to support you.
To find out more about how we can take care of the everyday management of your NDIS Plan, please Contact Us. If you are interested in our services please fill out our Customer Form, send it to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.