We are here to support you to stay safe, connected and healthy during this Coronavirus crisis.
That support is likely to look a bit different from usual. However, together we can work out what kind of support is important to you at this time.
How we can help
- We can offer one-on-one support in person, over the telephone or online.
- We can assist you to participate in an online community so you can maintain your social connections and well-being.
- We can pick up and deliver your grocery shopping to make sure you have essential items.
- We can visit your pharmacy, get your scripts filled and deliver your medications to you.
- We can help out around your home.
- We can help you to access the right telephone and online information on the Coronavirus.
- We can also work with you to plan out the kind of support you need and the goals you have for the coming months.
Your safety is important
During this difficult time our main priority is the safety and well-being of the people we support, our staff and the community.
To keep us all safe, our team follow all government protective guidelines on physical distancing and hygiene and have undertaken Department of Health training in infection control.
Interchange supports Western Australians living with disability to achieve their goals and live fulfilling lives.
For almost 30 years we have been putting people at the centre of everything we do.
As a registered NDIS provider our services can be funded through your NDIS, agency or self-managed budget.
Please contact us to find out how we can support you.
Please find our new Customer Form HERE