Since commencing my employment with Interchange 13 years ago, I have had the pleasure of seeing firsthand the contribution that our organisation has made to the lives of the people we support. – Brett Bradley, Community Engager
Current available positions
Our awesome staff bring passion and commitment to their vital roles. No two days are ever the same and supporting people can at times be challenging, but it is always rewarding. If you connect with our Values, have a great personality and want to work for an organisation making a difference, then we want to hear from you.
Casual / Various Neighbourhoods
Are you looking to be part of family and not just a work place? Do you love to work outside the box and being part of something much bigger than yourself? Are you a kind person with a genuine desire to help others?
Interchange is experiencing a period of ongoing organisational growth, and is seeking a number of Support Workers for our Casual Pool in the Perth Metro and Peel region, who share our values to drive our vision.
The availability to work Monday to Friday (6.00 am – 8.00 pm), including occasional evenings and weekends, and the flexibility to travel within the greater metropolitan area are essential for further consideration.
Support workers are responsible for:
- Providing support to customers by helping to facilitate their inclusion into their community;
- Assisting customers to gain independence and social networks by making informed choices about their lives.
Successful candidates will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Disability or a minimum of 2 years Disability experience
- Desire to work within our Organisation’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously, and within a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving, organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible availability throughout the week
- WA ‘C’ class driver’s licence (international licences will NOT be considered)
- Suitable, reliable vehicle
- Australian residency or an unrestricted work visa.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Clearance (within last 3 months).
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Please note – Only candidates successfully shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
To apply, please forward a current Resume and a Cover Letter that outlines your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org