WA Disability Support Awards – And The Nominees Are…
We couldn’t do the things we do without our dedicated staff. Passionate Interchangers all over Perth, Rockingham and Mandurah are going above and beyond to support people with disabilities to live a good life.
Our awesome staff bring passion and commitment to their vital roles. No two days are ever the same and supporting people requires effort, but it is always rewarding. So we thought it’s time to give back and recognise the people who are the heart of our organisation – our Staff!
WA Disability Support Awards
Obviously, the best feedback is always the one coming directly from the people we support. Together with our valued Customers we nominated 10 Interchangers, who went above and beyond for the people we support and our organisation, for this years WA Disability Support Awards.
The WA Disability Support Awards celebrate the significant contribution of individuals and teams who support people with disability to achieve their goals. The Awards recognise and reward people who go beyond ordinary standards of service and provide the highest standard of individualised support to increase the quality of life and inclusion of people with disability in Western Australia.
This year, Interchange, with support of our customers, has submitted six nominations. 10 People who demonstrate excellence, passion, vision and commitment to supporting people with disability. They all have gone beyond ordinary standards of service and had a profound impact on the lives of the people we work with and support.
Interchange’s Nominees for the 2020 WA Disability Support Awards are:
- Support Worker Joy Rotairo for Excellence in Improving Employment Opportunities. Read the full story HERE
- Team Leader Ronel Ackerman and Support Workers Elizabeth Akoko, Rodgers Chisopa, Kathleen Henderson, Natasha Igbinovia and Crispus Maina for Excellence in Home and Family Support and in Advocacy and Rights Promotion. Read the full story HERE
- Support Worker Mark White for Excellence in Advocacy and Rights Promotion and Social Inclusion. Read the full story HERE
- Support Worker Jeremy Hall for Excellence in Supporting Social Inclusion. Read the full story HERE
- Team Leader Janine Brazil for Excellence in Leadership. Read the full story HERE
Thank you everyone for all your hard work, dedication and passion in supporting people with disabilities to live a great life. We are incredibly proud to have people like you amongst us going above and beyond, and whatever happens you are all winners already and made a true difference in someone’s life.